How to enter a Energy Derivative

Created by Maria Appelquist, Modified on Wed, 11 Oct 2023 at 05:26 PM by Elin Stenrud

To register a Energy Derivative

go to Deal Input/Energy Derivative

Enter Legal entity and Counterpart.

Chose the energy Asset from the drop down list ( filled out from Electricity Derivative

Contract names, Valid endings is 

YR-[YY] (YR-25)

Q[Q]-[YY] (Q3-24)

M[MMM]-[YY] (Mjun-25)




Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article