Start > Front Office > Deal Action > Suggested Deals
Treasury Systems can suggest deals that needs to be done according to the company's hedging policy.
Below are the steps that needs to be done to set up deal suggestion. It is possible to set up rules and activities in the autopilot to completely atomize the process or add different control steps depending on amounts, maturity date, subsidiary or other selections.
- Set up FX hedge rules se article FX Hedging Rules
- Setup the activity "CreateSuggestedDeal" in the Autopilot. Add with the + sign and then select Create suggested deal in the drop down menu. Give it a name, no need to fill in anything in selection and no scheduler.
- View the suggested deal under Start > Front Office > Deal Action > Suggested Deals
- Approve the suggested deals by clicking the box and press approve. (if not Automatically approved)
External FX deal (uploaded to trading station)
- Set up activity Export Suggested deal in the autopilot
- Run the activity, the suggestions are uploaded to a trading station
- The suggestions is now in the tab Exported, with the status Exported
- Import the deals from the trading station same functionality as previously on all executed deals.
- After the deal has been imported the suggestions is now in the exported Tab with the status Completed.
- The deal is in Treasury Systems will be processed as all other FX Deals.
Internal FX deal (creates an Internal FX request deal)
Click icon create internal deal or schedule activity create internal deal
- The deal is in Treasury Systems will be processed as all other Internal FX request Deals.
- Read suggested Deals and rules
- Update suggested Deal Rules
- Create suggested deals
- Approve suggested deals
- Upload Suggested deals