With the Autopilot you can schedule different activities in the system e.g. Plugins (integrations to and from other systems), Autofixing, FX Rate Update, Bank Account Reconciliation or Export Reports (data from the system) and emailing of reports.
- A Plugin can be different types of imports and exports to and from the system. For example, Deal import from Trading stations, Market data import, Accounting file exports etc.
- Autofixing refers to the possibility to schedule fixing of interest for Floating Rate Loans, Bonds, IRS and Bank Accounts.
- Update FX Rates: update fx rates on all deals in foreign currency both for accounting and calculating FX Gain Loss in reports.
- The autopilot also has the possibility to Export Reports (data in CSV format) from the system to other systems through a SFTP.
- Automatically send Distribution Reports via email. Payment Reminder, List of Todays Deals, Intercompany Statement, In House Bank Statement
- Perform reconciliaiton on Treasury Bank Accounts
- Price Subsidiary Requests automatically from imported market data
We are constantly adding activities to the Autopilot to reduce the manual work for our customers.
How to set up an Activity - Plugin:
The first step to set up the Autopilot is to add the plugin to an activity.
Choose 'Activities', press the + sign to Add Activity and choose a plug in or activity:
Give the Plugin activity a name and description.
If it is a file that should be imported or exported Please chose Transfer method
If SFTP is chosen, pick the correct credential ("Credential") and the File Path which will be used when the file is exported or imported (click on check connection, to see available folders). See more information how to setup credentials in the article - SFTP Set up
The box 'Overwrite if Exists' should be checked if there already is a file located in the folder with the exact same name you would like to replace it with the newest file. If not checked you will receive an error message saying that the file already exists.
Scheduler / Triggers
Select either time, file or activity trigger in
- the Scheduler tab, Add a new schedule, enter start date etc. and save.
2. Triggers if start of the activity is file triggers (when bank statement is received) or another activity or integration e.g. Start auto fixing when Market data import is successfully.
Scheduled runs are displayed in the Overview.
It is also possible to run the activity manually, for example if there is a need to run the activity inbetween the predefined schedule.
To run manually, choose which Activity you want to run, and press Run.
Under Time Stamp Local you can see when the Autopilot ran the activity, and if it was a success run or not. In the below example 14:17 was run manually, and 9:15 was a scheduled activity.
How to set up an Activity - Autofixing:
Follow the same procedure as above but choose Autofixing in the setup:
In the tab Selection there is a possibility to narrow down the selection of the deals that should have autofixing. For example, narrow down on value dates (if lots of historical transactions should not be dealt with), deal type, legal entity and so on.
To set up the schedule for Autofixing, please see Plugin activity schedule above .
How to set up an Activity - Export Reports:
Follow the same procedure as above but choose Export Report in the setup:
Choose which report that should be exported:
Note the report needs to be shared with user Autopilot for it to be shown in the list in activities. If it is not shown go back to the report and click in icon 'Sharing' and choose 'Autopilot'.
The report is exported to Treasury Systems Azure Blob Storage if you choose transfer method Azure Blob Storage. From there it can be scheduled to be exported to an SFTP hosted at Treasury Systems or by the customer. If you choose SFTP as transfer method, then the file will be transfered to your choice of SFTP directly.
File format is CSV, and there is possibility to export headers, add file name and choose language in the culture section.
To set up the schedule for Autofixing, please see Plugin 'Activity Schedule' above.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article