This article describes how to set up and limit the system for a subsidiary user. The subsidiary will only be able to see deals in the legal entity that the user have asses to. It is possible to enter FX requests, Loan requests and Commodity requests in the system also see article Subsidiary request FX, Loan & Commodity
1. Viewing and access rights to the system
In Settings / Roles and Permission
- Modify the role Subsidiaries: In the system a suggested role for Subsidiaries are included. Go through the Subsidiary role and adjust, if needed, the permissions that should be included depending on what tasks the user should be able to do in the system.
Note! in order to see Widgets on the start page the user needs Read permission to that Widget.
Read deals will give the user the right to see New Deal, Modify deals and All transactions.
Read Reports will only give Reports on the start page
- Add subsidiary uses and permission to each Legal entity: Add a Subsidiary user and the Legal entity/Legal entities the user should be able to enter requests in and view in the system in deal input and reports, cash flow, accounting etc.
Use the + sign to choose Legal Entity. This will restrict the deal entry and the access in the system.
Note! If no legal entity is set up the user will have access to all legal entities in the system.
2. Deal templates
Set up one or more templates for each deal type and subsidiary with default values. Set as much as possible as default to enable a correct and quick process for subsidiaries to enter deals.
Share the template with the role for Subsidiaries set up in step one or for each user. Also see article Deal Templates (save, share, update, delete)
Note! You need to change to Subsidiary request in Mirror rules in the template.
3. Subsidiary Requests to Price
All new subsidiary requests not priced will be shown in the widget Deal action on the start page. To price the new request go to Deal action / Subsidiary request.
Note! In master data the treasury company needs to be market as Company type 'Internal bank'.
The request can be priced in the following different ways:
- Subsidiary request ledger: Manually entering the price directly on the row
- Subsidiary request ledger: Automatically from imported market data
- By the Autopilot: Set up Price request rules to set the price automatically from table (daily rates or real-time) or upload the reqeust to a trading station for pricing.
In system setting there is a possibility to add an additional fee% that will be added when using the Automatic pricing function. The fee will be calculated on the FX forward price and be added as additional swap points on a FX deals and additional contango/backwardation on commodity deals, and as a spread on a loans.
Add all subsidiary reports needed e.g. to see outstanding subsidiary requests, month end reports and priced requests.
Share the subsidiary report to the Role subsidiaries set up in step one or to different users. Also see article Reports (create new and change a report)
5. Email alert on subsidiary requests
If needed a distribution can be set up that sends an email to the trader with all not priced requests.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article