This role gives the user the right to approve and export accounting, create unrealised accounting, also the maintenance around accounting such as updating chart of accounts, accounting rules and mirror rules.
Note that this role has Force accounting status, which gives the user the right to take a transaction, no matter what status and set the accounting status to exported. This is useful during the implementation phase when you might have a lot of old transactions.
- Read Files
- Approve Accounting - Gives the user the right to approve preliminary accounting.
- Create Unrealised Accounting - Gives the user the right to run unrealised accounting
- Export Accounting - Gives the user the right to export the approved accounting
- Force Accounting Status - Gives the user the right to take a transaction to export, no matter status.
- Remove Accounting - Gives the user the right to delete preliminary accounting
- Setup Default Bank Accounts - Gives the user the right to setup and update default bank accounts
- SetupAccountingIntegrationMapping - Gives the user the right to set up integrations regarding Accounting
- Undo Approved Accounting
- Undo Exported Accounting
- Update Accounting
- Update Accounting Amount Types
- Update Accounting Rules
- Update Chart of Account
- Update Dimensions
- Update Incomplete Accounting
- Update Mirror Rules